Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Getting Back on Track

Since we have so many loyal followers, I'm sure you're all about to start a riot since we haven't posted lately. You're probably asking yourself "Where have they gone? I need my daily dose of Chad and Julie's amazing insight."

Well, I'll tell you where we've gone - we fell off the wagon. In the last week, we've eaten a ton of junk food. We haven't gone running once. Heck, I think the most exercise we got in the past week was taking Teddy for a walk around the block.
Now we could sit here and list a bunch or reasons for why we haven't put forth much (if any) effort in the past week, but we'll spare you all that. Instead, we'll let you know that what happens is life. All you can do is brush it off and pick up where you left off.

Our plan is to get new running shoes to help curb some shin splints (hopefully), cut down on eating out and high-calorie beverages and get our butts in gear and keep running. In the next week or two, I hope to get registered for our race so that we have a goal, motivation, and something to work towards.
So, bear with us while we work on getting back on track. Just know that we have many new recipes to share, and a couple of product reviews/giveaways in the works.

1 comment:

  1. You are so lazy you make me sick. And you call yourself a running blogger. I'm so disgusted....

    ReplyDelete