Monday, April 25, 2011

Sock it to me!!!!

Socks.  What a boring subject.  We have been wanting to blog about socks for a while because we have discovered some great new running socks (I know... we need to get a life).  Julie couldn't write the blog because she says that her feet don't sweat.  Which leaves me and my wet stinky feet.

Last year one of my friends recommended sweat wicking material socks.  We love sweat wicking anything (see prior post on Bondi Bands), but I never thought it was necessary to actually spend money on these types of socks.  I would use the regular 'athletic' socks that I have always used. After starting this blog and getting some new running shoes, we tried some of these 'sweat wicking' socks by Drymax. 



Julie said that she can't tell a difference because she apparently doesn't have sweat glands in her feet.  However, I'm used to pulling my socks off after a run and ringing the sweat out of them.  The days of swishing around in my shoes in my own foot sweat are over.

I love these new socks so much, we have an extra pair that we want to give away to our fans. 

If you would like a pair of free pair of Drymax socks, you have several ways to enter to win.

1. Share this post on Facebook (let us know if you do- post a comment).
2. If you aren't already a follower, become one.
3. Go to the website www.drymaxsocks.com and then leave a comment on our blog about what your favorite features about these socks are.

You may do all of these or a couple or just one in order to enter to win a free pair of socks.  I know that socks are kind of boring, but I guarantee that if you run or sweat in any way, you will love these socks.

We will do a random drawing for the eligible participants on May 16. 

6 comments:

  1. Wow, zero comments so far? I may just have a shot here....
    I just posted it on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say the best feature would be the breathable mesh and vented arch band. This way when my husband goes running and leaves his wet smelly socks in the hamper for a few days before I find them.... they might not be as soggy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Already a follower, and I might add... your most loyal reader.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jayne...Typically 3 comments will not help your odds in winning one of our 'giveaways', but since you are the only one who is commenting, I'd be willing to say that your odds are pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would not use the socks on my feet, but use them to wipe my forehead on Sunday morning at church while preaching. I need some good absorbency.

    ReplyDelete