Sunday, February 27, 2011

Pure Michigan


For those of you who don't know, Julie is originally from Michigan. We also met in Michigan (I will save that story for another post).  Being from Ohio and graduating from Ohio State, it is a little sac religious to go into enemy territory like I did.  However, I am not afraid to admit that Michigan is a beautiful state and it has a lot going for it.  We love going back and visiting her family.  That is exactly what we did this past weekend.  I will spare you the details, but keeping form with this blog, I will admit that we did not do well in eating healthy this weekend.  We started the weekend off with McDonalds and ended it with Chipotle.  So it was not a success as far as our diet is concerned, but it was great to see the family.  The weather was nice enough today for us to take a short run when we returned home.  We will try to do better this coming week.


We didn't see Eminem driving his Dodge around.

No comments:

Post a Comment